Waiver and Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy Agreement
Any person(s) who purchase a pass for the Canadian Herb Conference hereby affirms that they have read and understood the above statements comprising the Waiver, Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy Agreement.
I hereby give permission for photography and videography (filming) over the weekend that may include me and may be used subsequently for promotional purposes.
I understand and agree that attendance at this Conference and at classes and workshops where I learned clinical applications of herbs, does not mean or imply that I shall be licensed or qualified to practice as a herbalist nor to diagnose, or treat any medical condition excepting to such extent as by prior training and qualification.
Any adverse consequences obtained by myself or others resulting from the use of information provided to me during the Canadian Herb Conference shall be solely my own responsibility and I shall not hold liable any of the instructors of the program in any way.
Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy
As the Canadian Herb Conference incurs certain expenses in advance of hosting this event, we engage the following policy for cancellations, and withdrawals:
- Passes can be transferred.
- Full refund minus a 20% administrative fee for withdrawal requests received by 23:59 PST on October 28, 2022.
- After October 28, 2022, no refunds will be given.
- To withdraw your pass, email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Withdrawal Request”. Please include the email address you registered with.
- If an attendee registers using an incorrect code, any cancellations or changes are at the expense of the attendee.
- For any reason if the event is canceled, all registered persons shall receive a full refund for all fees paid, paid out within 30 days after written notification of cancellation.