Waiver and Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy AgreementAny person(s) who purchase a pass for the Kootenay Herb Gathering hereby affirms that they have read and understood the above statements comprising the Waiver, Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy Agreement.
WaiverI hereby give permission for photography and videography (filming) over the weekend that may include me and may be used subsequently for promotional purposes. I understand and agree that attendance at this gathering and at classes and workshops where I learned clinical applications of herbs, does not mean or imply that I shall be licensed or qualified to practice as a herbalist nor to diagnose, or treat any medical condition excepting to such extent as by prior training and qualification. Any adverse consequences obtained by myself or others resulting from the use of information provided to me during the 2023 Kootenay Herb Gathering shall be solely my own responsibility and I shall not hold liable any of the instructors of the program in any way.
Cancellation and Withdrawal PolicyAs the Kootenay Herb Gathering incurs certain expenses in advance of hosting this event, we engage the following policy for cancellations, and withdrawals:
- Full refund minus a 20% administrative fee for withdrawal requests for passes received by 23:59 PST on May 15, 2023.
- After May 15, 2023, no refunds will be given.
- To withdraw your pass, email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Withdrawal Request”. Please include the email address you registered with.
- If an attendee registers using an incorrect code, any cancellations or changes are at the expense of the attendee.
- For any reason if the event is canceled, all registered persons shall receive a full refund for all fees paid, paid out within 30 days after written notification of cancellation.