Waiver and Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy Agreement
Any person(s) who purchase a pass for the Vancouver Island Herb Gathering hereby affirms that they have read and understood the above statements comprising the Waiver, Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy Agreement.
I hereby give permission for photography and videography (filming) over the weekend that may include me and may be used subsequently for promotional purposes.
I understand that the Vancouver Island Herb Gathering is hosted on a working farm and that there may be unexpected hazards or dangers. Although all due diligence has been applied to identify and mitigate hazards, I agree that I shall in no way hold the organizers of the event liable for any injuries I sustain by my own carelessness.
I understand and agree that attendance at this gathering and at classes and workshops where I learned clinical applications of herbs, does not mean or imply that I shall be licensed or qualified to practice as a herbalist nor to diagnose, or treat any medical condition excepting to such extent as by prior training and qualification.
Any adverse consequences obtained by myself or others resulting from the use of information provided to me during the 2022 Vancouver Island Herb Gathering shall be solely my own responsibility and I shall not hold liable any of the instructors of the program in any way.
Cancellation and Withdrawal Policy
As the Vancouver Island Herb Gathering incurs certain expenses in advance of hosting this event, we engage the following policy for cancellations, and withdrawals:
- Full refund minus a 20% administrative fee for withdrawal requests received by 23:59 PST on May 15, 2022.
- After May 15, 2022, no refunds will be given.
- To withdraw your pass, email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Withdrawal Request”. Please include the email address you registered with.
- If an attendee registers using an incorrect code, any cancellations or changes are at the expense of the attendee.
- For any reason if the event is canceled, all registered persons shall receive a full refund for all fees paid, paid out within 30 days after written notification of cancellation.