Formulation Techniques for Client Specific Care
Creating customized botanical formulations for clinical practice takes a keen awareness of many combined factors to create a synergy of herbal medicine that specifically addresses wellness concerns.
Herbal Medicine works best when focus is placed on the people working with the health condition instead of just the condition alone.
Creating effective formulas for client specific care requires an approach that acknowledges the herbal medicine, the person utilizing the herbal formula as well as the condition or barrier to balanced health they are experiencing.
Within this workshop we will discover:
- Constitutional Assessment & Quality of Condition
- Horizontal Synergy and Vertical Synergy in formulation
- Specific Indications of Eclectic Herbalism
- The Quality / Energetics of Botanicals
- Herbal Medicine as Builders, Neutrals & Eliminators
- A Formulation Template for Clinical Practice
Join Colleen Emery as she shares a formulation technique that allows the intelligence and potential the plant medicine holds to capture the holistic goal of client specific formulation and healthcare.